Why should I join the Washington Career Development Association (WCDA)?
The WCDA’s mission is to... “cultivate career knowledge and encourage innovation through community and professional education. To achieve this, WCDA fosters a partnership amongst Washington career development practitioners, counselors, and advisors by providing training opportunities, encouraging collaboration and a sense of community, promoting public understanding, inspiring innovation and research, and raising awareness.”
We believe what we offer can benefit anyone in the career development field. We desire to be inclusive, affordable, and accessible to all with an interest in belonging to such an organization.
WCDA Member Benefits:
- Accessible and affordable professional growth and development opportunities
- Opportunities to connect and share perspectives with colleagues from a wide variety of settings
- An inside source of information about related job opportunities
- A way to promote private practice, products, and services provided by members
- A voice to collaboratively advocate for statewide issues related to career development.
- A network for sharing information about issues, opportunities, and announcements from other organizations that might be of interest to members
- A hub and resource for development and support of regional chapters throughout Washington
- A national presence and connections as a state division of NCDA
We hope you agree that this is a lot of value for the required investment and look forward to your name on our membership list.