Puget Sound Career Development Association
It’s time! Reserve your seat for the Personal Branding Workshop on Saturday March 2, 2013, from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. at the Mercer Island Community Center.
If you’ve been wanting to uncover what makes you uniquely you, so you can exploit your strengths and talents to build your personal brand, then this 90-minute introductory workshop is exactly what you need.
Maren Finzer, contributor to Personal Branding for Dummies, will guide you through her three-step process to help clarify who you are, what you do and why your target audience should choose you over everybody else.
If you don’t know what makes you valuable, different, and better, your customers or future employers certainly won’t know either!
You’ll clarify your goals, strengths, and unique attributes, brainstorm in small groups, and have fun with others just like you, as you:
- Discover what a personal brand is, and why it matters to your bottom line
- Learn what is unique and valuable about you to understand your core differentiators
- Get clear on your purpose and how you serve the world
- Define your ideal target audience so you can attract them with ease
- Clarify what makes you most valuable to your target audience
- Take home a cheat sheet to create a brand promise they can’t resist
- Learn the top 5 online marketing tools to build your personal brand online
For just $27 you’ll learn to think bigger about who you are and what you offer. You’ll leave with fresh, new actionable steps you can implement right away and a new spark to your personal brand. Each participant will receive the Personal Brand Workbook with tips, resources, and case studies to reinforce your learning.
Maren spoke to PSCDA last year and built strong interest in the art of brand building. We’ve asked her back so we can do some serious work together.
Sign up for the workshop and gain access to a great article, “Personal Branding Trends for 2013” by William Arruda, a major player in corporate branding. There are several ideas and trends related to job finding and employment.
This workshop will prove valuable to any professional so invite your friends to join you and then go out and do something fun together afterward. You’ll probably spend most of the time brainstorming how each of you can build your brand.